An poultry egg incubator is a device used to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures. The incubator maintains optimal temperature, humidity and other conditions such as the CO₂and oxygen content of the atmosphere inside. Incubators are essential for much experimental work in cell biology, microbiology and molecular biology and are used to culture both bacterial and eukaryotic cells.
Egg Incubator Characteristics
1. Digital displaying of temperature, humidity and turning frequency.
2. Full automatically temperature controlling.
3. Full automatically humidity controlling.
4. Full automatically eggs turning.
5. Full automatically alarming.
6. Full automatically cooling and ventilator.
7. Back emergency system.
8. Microcomputer, completely automatic incubator.
9. Using coal ,electricity two heating method.
10. Hatching rate more than 98%.